TS30plus RS II Circle blade bread slicer
Inhouse developed cutting system
Less pressure on the bread: The self-developed circular blade cutting system with 250 mm blade and the wedge opening makes it possible. The quality Teflon coating and a specially ground prongs shaft guarantee a long service life with a constantly high cutting quality. An oiling of the circular blade is not necessary.
- highest cutting quality
- every disc in continuous cutting thickness of 5 - 25 mm overlap
- oil-free cutting guarantees a longer shelf life of the bread
- up to 30 cm length deposits
- pleasantly quiet cutting noise
Halving and quartering
Cutting bread has never been easier! The self-developed circular blade cutting system halved and quarters reliable - even when almost oven warm loaves.
- halve bread up to a diameter of 32 cm and cut into quarters
- perfect cutting in almost warm state
Up to 85 discs per minute: faster and more gentle cut in all types of bread - from soft toast on wholemeal bread with a high rye content up to double baking bread.
- cut Round loaves up to 26 cm in diameter on the whole
- cut 25 mm - slice by slice in variable slice thickness of 5 – 25 mm
Operation and cleaning
Parts, cutting, desired slice thickness - with one hand, you have everything under control. By completely closing the protective cover it is locked, the machine will start the cutting process by pressing the start button.
The new models of TSplus series with the symbol RS have an improved cleaning system: Two cleaning flaps in the editing room make cleaning easier than ever. Simply unlock the two flaps and remove the crumbs plate forwards - so the cleaning is done within minutes, and the machine is then immediately ready for use again.
- fast switching of "parts" to "cutting" across front lever
- slice thickness adjustable continuously through clear scale knob
- one-hand adjustment also during cutting
- auto-stop after the end of the cutting process
- integrated bread rail for packaging of sliced bread