The REVOLUTION SERIES
Revolutionary bread slicing system made in Germany
Hygiene revolution: encapsulated drive system above the cutting area:
- No contamination points below the cut surface
- Easy cleaning
- Cutting system to minimize cutting noise
- Self-developed machine control with an intuitive control panel
- Bread length measurement without light barrier
Optimal size - the TSplus RS Series
This bread slicer can be integrated into any business
Thanks to their compact dimensions, these machines can accommodate even the smallest retail space.
The machines are uncomplicated in daily operation, because simple to use and easy to clean. Your sales staff will be delighted!
A practical option: the robust stainless steel sub-table, which is available in two heights. Integrated tray and lockable wheels is your TSplus circular blade slicer firmly when working - and yet remains flexible
TSplus RS II GRANDE SERIES
Circular blade bread slicers made in Germany
Always good for above-average results: the bread slicing machines of the TSplus series.
Our products are known for outstanding results: the bread slicing machines TSplus series.
Equipped in no time for each slice thickness, cut in half, quarter and cut all types of bread exactly and gentle.
Our self-developed circular blade cutting system reduces pressure on the bread.
Another advantage of our razor-sharp pros: They work very hygienic because without oiling blade. Your bread will thank you - with a longer shelf life.
The TSplus RS II GRANDE SERIEs
Advanced design, simple operation and easy cleaning
Parts, cutting, desired slice thickness - with one hand, you have everything under control.
By completely closing the protective cover it is locked, the machine will start the cutting process by pressing the start button.
- Fast switching of "parts" to "cutting" with a robust front lever
- Variable slice thickness adjustment by clear scale knob
- One-hand adjustment also during cutting
- Auto-stop after the end of the cutting process
- Integrated bagging spade to the packaging of cut bread